Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Users and Advertisers on www.ruralenterprises.com.au ("Users” and "Advertisers") agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
www.ruralenterprises.com.au is a web site owned by Rural Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 22 607 089 216.
1. Rural Enterprises does not make any representation whatsoever about any Advertiser (other than Rural Enterprises) on the site.
2. As a condition of using any services supplied by Rural Enterprises, and other Advertisers must comply with the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission Act 1986 and all anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation.
3. Users and Advertisers agree at all times to deal with any information or products provided by or accessed from the Site in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of Australia, or of any other relevant jurisdiction
(including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
4. Rural Enterprises reserves the right to either reject or remove any job posting, listing, or resume from its site for any reason whatsoever, including any advertisement or listing that is in breach of any law.
5. Advertisers agree to indemnify, Rural Enterprises its officers, employees and agents against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by as a result of the listing or proposed listing by
an advertiser on Rural Enterprises or any related site.
6. Rural Enterprises provides no warranty to Advertisers that services available through the Site will be uninterrupted or error free. Rural Enterprises agrees to use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that any disruptions to or a denial of access to its Site will be remedied as quickly as possible.
7. Rural Enterprises will use its reasonable endeavours to post all advertisements and listings submitted by Users and Advertisers in the format submitted to and in accordance with the instructions of the User or Advertiser. Rural Enterprises makes every effort to avoid errors in advertisements and listings it has agreed to post to the site however, Rural Enterprises accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that Users and
Advertisers check their listings for errors as soon as they are placed on the Rural Enterprises .
8. Users and Advertisers agree not to use any feature of Rural Enterprises to send unsolicited emails, to any person or business for any reason. Legitimate communication tools provided within Rural Enterprises for the
purpose of communicating with Employers and Job Seekers are the exception to this rule.
9. Users and Advertisers posting Jobs or Resumes must post information that is accurate, truthful, and honest. Jobs must be posted only for Jobs that are current and legitimate at the time of posting. Job postings on Rural
Enterprises must be removed as soon as the positions are filled or for any reason no longer current.
10. Advertisers agree to keep Rural Enterprises , its officers, employees and agents fully indemnified against any actual or contingent costs, expenses, charges, damages or liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person or entity against Rural Enterprises as a result of an actual or alleged breach by you of any law, regulation, by-law, ordinance or code of conduct or such other actions or claims brought as a
consequence of your posting appearing on.
11. Advertisers may not assign or transfer any rights and obligations pursuant to this agreement to any other person or entity without Rural Enterprises prior written approval. Approval will not be unreasonably withheld.
12. Advertisers agree that Rural Enterprises retains all intellectual property rights contained in any of the goods and services provided to you by Rural Enterprises.
13. Users and Advertisers accept that Rural Enterprises cannot and does not screen, vet, or QA all job postings and resumes posted on the site. We do the best we can to ensure a high level of quality and accuracy but Rural Enterprises is not responsible for the validity or accuracy of information contained in these postings. Rural Enterprises will not be liable for any loss, costs, damages or loss of profits sustained as a consequence of any User or Advertiser employing or engaging any person sourced through Rural Enterprises , or any job, contract sourced through Rural Enterprises.
14. Rural Enterprises cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to the User or Advertiser that files available on or emailed through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious or harmful
code. Rural Enterprises will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from the transmission from this website to your computer systems of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive items, however caused, such damage to include, without limitation, loss of profits, interruption to business, loss of the whole or any part of a programme or any data howsoever stored whether saved on a
computer system or otherwise.
15. Users and Advertisers agree to comply with the National Privacy Principles set out under the Privacy Amendment (Private Section) Act 2000.
16. Advertisers agree not to post any information in any Job listing that is misleading, dishonest or known to be incorrect.
17. Job Seekers posting resumes must ensure that their Resume is posted to the correct categories, the correct locations, and that all other information is correct and accurate.
18 Rural Enterprises . reserves the right to edit, re-categorise, change or update a Job or Resume, at any time. This is generally done to correct mistakes or omissions made by the User or Advertiser.
19. Vague descriptions or links to vague web sites are definitely not allowed. Any job or project listings that we think breaches these conditions may be removed at any time without warning or notification.
20. This agreement is governed by the laws of Western Australia. Users irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Western Australia, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
Refunds on placement fees will be made at the discretion of management and in consultation with the client.
Once you have completed your order and paid for the account, we will forward you a tax invoice via email or post.
Rural Enterprises has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Rural Enterprises disclaims all warranties express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in this websites.
Rural Enterprises shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information or services contained in any of the materials in this website.
Certain links in this site may lead to websites that are not under the control of Rural Enterprises If you activate any of these links you will leave this website and Rural Enterprises will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any website that is not under our control.
These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
use the personal information that we collect from you to identify personal preferences and match your needs with
relevant, jobs, products and services, and process any requests that you may make through our web site.
How Do We Collect Information About You and How Is It Used?
You may provide personal information when communicating with us. You may request a product or a service and give
your name, e-mail address, CV and other contact information so that the request can be processed and products or
services where appropriate delivered to you. We may collect information about your tastes and preferences both when
you tell us what these are and by analysis of customer traffic, including by using cookies (see below). We consider all
the personal information you give us (for instance about your lifestyle or health) is sensitive personal data within the
meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any such information ("sensitive information") will only be disclosed with your
We may use personal information collected about you to personalise your visits to our web site and recommend goods
or services to you. We also use the information to help us develop the design and layout of our web site to ensure
that our site is as useful and enjoyable as possible. We may use personal information collected about you to let you
know about functionality changes to our web site or changes to our terms and conditions of use. Sometimes we or our
affiliated companies may use the personal information collected, to let you know about new goods, services or offers
that you may be of interest to you as a traveller visiting Australia on a Working Holiday Visa.
We may provide aggregate statistics about our membership base, customers, traffic patterns and other site information
to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
Rural Enterprises reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with
applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. On revisiting this
site our computer server will recognise the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. Most browsers accept
cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you
choose not to receive cookies, you may still use all the features of our web site.
What information do we collect?
When you submit your CV or apply for a job through Rural Enterprises , you provide us with both contact and other
personal information. Contact information typically includes your name, email address and phone number.
While you are registered as a jobseeker with Rural Enterprises , we manage information with regard to your account
status, membership services, your CV and your work preferences. In addition, we may store electronic mail and
other communications we receive from you as a necessary incident to the transmission and delivery of those
How do we use this information?
We use the contact information you provide us with to establish a profile of you as a member and tailor our services for
you. We create and maintain other information such as user account status and choice of services in the normal course
of providing a service.
We will not disclose personal and account information unless we have reason to believe that disclosing such
information is necessary to identify, make contact with or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm
or interfering with the rights or property of Rural Enterprises , our users, or others, or where Rural Enterprises has good
belief that the law requires such disclosure.
My Rural Enterprises has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted
by applicable law, Rural Enterprises disclaims all warranties express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information
contained in this websites.